Flu epidemics can affect all age groups each year, but the most vulnerable are children under the age of two, adults over the age of 65, and people with certain chronic diseases.
To limit the seasonal flu epidemic, it is essential to adopt daily simple preventive measures aimed at limiting the circulation of the influenza virus, especially in communities and on public transport where it is easily transmitted.
- Avoid close contact with the person with the flu and in particular if you are yourself vulnerable or “at risk”
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Do not share objects such as glasses, cutlery and of course toothbrushes.
- Ventilate your interior every day for 10 to 15 minutes to renew the air and prevent the proliferation of viruses
- Clean germ nests like door handles, remote controls, phone screens